5 Things You Need To Know About Portico
Not thrilled with your current TPA? Whether you’re struggling with account management or IT capabilities, switching to Portico will get your success back on track. 340Basics’ industry-leading 340B contract pharmacy software combines exceptional service with innovative technology, giving clients a one-stop shop to make complex program management easy.
You’ve probably heard that Portico is a game-changer, but don’t just take it from us! We spoke with Account Managers who work directly with clients daily, asking them to fill you in on the most important parts of the solution as both users and experts. Here’s what they said:
1. Ease of use: Portico’s interface is incredibly user friendly. It doesn’t overload you with unnecessary information and is perfectly organized to help you navigate to exactly what you are looking for.
3. Transparency: The program doesn’t try to hide anything as it relates to the financial impact that 340B has for a covered entity and the costs associated with running a 340B program.
2. Depth of data available on reports: For those who want a deep dive on their program performance or specific claim analysis, you can review nearly anything about your program through the available reports.
4. Virtual Inventory: Being able to track the precise timing for a prescription to be qualified, replenished, and reimbursed is useful for both the covered and from the pharmacy side. For contract pharmacies, having access to invoices to track 340B replenishment status makes the inventory tracking process much easier as they manage multiple sources of drug delivery.
5. Customer service: For any extra assistance, our Client Support Team’s response time to ensure that you get the help you need or to solve any technical issue is timely and efficient.
Our Account Managers understand the common issues users face when running their contract pharmacy with a different TPA. Switching to Portico can help you see better results in no time.
Learn more about Portico or contact us today.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to receive updates and notifications regarding recent
340Basics’ blog posts.
Share your concerns,
we’ll deliver solutions.
Contact our team today.